At the end of the training, participants will be able to:.
• Understand the wider practical applications of Python.
• Get the training necessary to get in the journey to develop themselves to expert Python users.
• Apply Python in various types of jobs/projects.
• Hone previous skills in Python or other programming languages.
• Learn from the practical experiences of expert users and developers.
The programme is aimed at making participants…
* Understand the wider practical applications of Python
* Get the training necessary to get in the journey to develop themselves to expert Python users
* Apply Python in various types of jobs/projects
* Hone previous skills in Python or other programming languages
* Learn from the practical experiences of expert users and developers
* Technical persons
* Undergraduates/school leavers
* Researchers & Data scientists
* Students and anybody who wants to learn Python
• No prior programming experience is needed
* Suitable for Beginner
* Desire to learn!
• General overview of Python
• Python compared to other programming languages
• Using Jupyter Notebook Environment
- Variable Types: Including lists, tuples and dictionaries.
- Basic operation, decision making & loops.
- Date & time, and string manipulation.
- Functions and modules.
- Exception handling.
• Use Numpy Library to create and manipulate arrays
• Use the python pandas for data analysis.
• Visualizations of data using matplotib.
• Real-world examples: - Personal finance management app.
|Friday||15/2||REGISTRATION||SESSION 1||LUNCH||SESSION 2|
|Friday||16/2||SESSION 1||LUNCH||TALK||SESSION 2|
Dr. Goke Oladokun
Researcher at University Teknologi Malaysia
Dr. Goke Oladokun is a university lecturer, a researcher at University Teknologi Malaysia and seasoned programmer of 18 years. He started out in programming with Pascal and move on to Visual C++. Since then, he has developed apps with C# on Net Framework and Python on both Windows and Linux platforms. Dr. Goke is proficient in seven (7) programming languages.
Dr. Olakunle Elijah
Researcher at the WCC
Dr. Olakunle Elijah is a researcher at the Wireless Communication Center (WCC), University Teknologi Malaysia. His research interests are Internet-of-Things (IoT), Embedded Systems and wireless communications. He is a trainer, instructor and programmer. He is proficient in C and MatLab. Dr. Elijah is the founder of Free Python Course (FPC) https://app.schoology.com/course/1469290889/materials