We invite authors to submit unpublished, original work, using the submission templates available at downloads/templates. The following types of submissions are accepted:
- Full research papers (maximum of 9 pages, page 9 must be only references) on novel studies in any discipline in line with the sub-themes.
- Short papers: Reports on work-in-progress (maximum 6 pages) addressing on-going work related to a sub-theme.
- Poster presentations (maximum 3 pages):participants can make submissions of work-in-progress for presentation in a poster session to showcase their results and receive feedback from colleagues. Posters must be high quality infographics that tells the story of the research/project/product in a captivating manner.
- Invited papers are submissions requested by the conference secretariat from selected members of the academic community. Paper addresses the theme or a sub-theme and should be submitted at the appropriate link.Visions, Opportunities and Challenges in Arts, Humanities and Social Science for a sustainable future.
- Undergraduate Research Experience Track (URET):A special track that caters to undergraduate students. It is aimed at providing opportunities and mentorship for building an early research-focused career. Participants will be entitled to a special discount
Submission instructions are available at the following link: this-should-link-up-to-the-author-information-guide-on-how-to-upload-papers-to-the-CMT-system
All submissions should be made through the CMT conference management system.
All manuscript submissions, including submission for poster presentations will be double-blind peer-reviewed. Full posters will also be reviewed by the poster panel before the conference date.
Plagiarism check will be conducted on all submissions; manuscripts should conform to a similarity index <10%, manuscripts with higher similarity index will be returned to authors for correction.
All long abstract of accepted papers will be published in Scopus proceeding.
Presented papers will be reviewed for submission for publication in various indexed journals. Participants will be responsible for meeting journal requirements in terms of quality, formatting and publication fees where applicable.
All enquiries regarding any of the above issues or others in relation to the conference should be directed to the conference-secretariat.
- The abstract should be 3 pages long and should include all references indicated in the abstract should be submitted along with all submissions. For all accepted papers, at least one of the authors must register for the conference.
- We hope to make available the highest quality of publications both technically and otherwise, hence, only publications that meets the highest quality will be acceptable. However, noting that many participants do not use English as a first language, we advise individuals to take advantage of proof-reading services where necessary.
- Participants who wish may also use our proofreading service at a fee by contacting conference-proofreading-services-at-a-fee. Users should note that submissions should be made early, as a minimum amount of time will be required for the service. The secretariat cannot be held responsible for a participant’s inability to meet deadlines based on a late service request.